Annual event designed to educate and inspire decisions makers on how to transform shelf health and revolutionize the retail experience.
Today Trax announced the launch of the Trax Innovation World Tour 2018, a series of technology and insights focused events around the world from May 18 – July 12. The Innovation Days will be held in Melbourne, Beijing, New York, Sao Paulo and London, attended by the most recognizable brands worldwide.
Most purchase decisions are still being made in front of the shelf, but traditional methods for measuring that moment of truth are no longer efficient. However, with advanced computer vision and machine learning technology, more and more companies are harnessing the power of shelf data and in turn transforming the health of every shelf. Trax Innovation Day is designed to inspire decision makers across CPG and retail to join Trax in reengineering in-store measurement for unparalleled real-time insights and analysis.
From keynote presentations to breakout sessions and numerous customer speakers, attendees will gain valuable lessons from peers and industry experts on proven ways to improve retail fundamentals, elevate in-store shopping experience and drive sales. The event also lifts the lid on the latest technology innovation at Trax, as well as exciting applications on our roadmap, all focused on how to
- Transform every SKU into an actionable insight
- Get data off the shelf and into the organization
- Move from intelligence to outcome
This year, our keynote and customer speakers include
- Patty Gregory, Vice President, Shelf Intelligence at Nielsen
- Ariel Rodriguez Davila, Group Director, Commercial Excellence at Coca-Cola North America
- Dan Isleib, Director, Business Intelligence at Heineken USA
- Cris Arnold, National Strategic Workforce Planning Manager at Coca-Cola Amatil
- Lynn Lin, China CIO at Warburg Pincus LLC
- Haoshu Liao, Manager, Frontline Solutions at Swire Beverages
To review the agenda and register, visit the Trax Innovation Day World Tour 2018 event page.