The CMA Annual Conference 2018 is a landmark event that brings together category management and shopper insights professionals around the world. This year's conference will feature breakout and keynote presentations, networking opportunities, introductions to new tools and solutions, and much more.
Elevate Your Shelf Game with Image Recognition and Machine Learning
As retailers look to deliver a more efficient, flexible and unified customer experience, the shelf has become increasingly important. Join Matt Holland, VP of sales for Trax, and Patty Gregory, commercial leader for Nielsen Shelf Intelligence as they discuss how image recognition technology and deep learning analytics bring manufacturers a clear picture of the ever-changing shelf and evolving retail store. See how this can help you:
- Optimize planogram design
- Establish metrics for perfect store success
- Support new product launches
- Drive display success
- Stay competitive and relevant in an always evolving retail landscape
Where to meet us
- Booth #5 in the Exhibitor Hall | Drop by to check out a demo of our Shelf Pulse market measurement solution
- Breakthrough 3 - Jackson C-D | Attend our breakout session on Tuesday, May 8 at 1.45 P.M.
Want to schedule a meeting with us? Fill out the short form below, and we'll get right back to you.
For the full conference agenda, visit the CMA website.