Leveraging In Store Execution Data to Build Your Category Strategy
Have you ever wanted to have eyes in the market at any given point in time? How about the ability to gain insights within minutes of execution? Leveraging computer vision, Trax allows you to quickly capture in-outlet execution; utilizing technology to better understand category performance, brand health, market innovation, promotional program execution and optimal assortment.
Join Corliss Collier and John Lloyd from the Trax Client Advisory Partner organization to learn:
- Why you need ‘Eyes in the store’ while evaluating category strategy
- How Trax provides real-time in-store execution insights
- 4 stages to integrating Trax data into decision making
- Stock: How is my core product range performing within the retail space?
- Share: How is my brand impacting overall category performance?
- Sell: What is the opportunity gap within the category?
- Shop: How do I engage category shoppers more through ‘Execution Excellence’