With merchandising witnessing a new data-centered overhaul, the ground is shifting beneath retailers.
RETHINK Retail’s newest report, featuring exclusive contributions from Trax, “Complexity, Data and Greater Uncertainty: How Retail Merchandising Is Changing” highlights the steps retailers must take to become quicker, more efficient, and transparent when it comes to managing data and communicating.
Download today to get the scoop on:
– The pain-points retailers face every day in the wake of COVID-19
– Why a typical retailer is only running ~60% to 65% of their labor capacity
– How retailers can overhaul merchandising practices through smart and strategic investments
– Why 75% of companies require improved outcomes with their third-party merchandisers.
– The benefits of a data-centered approach to merchandising