Trax and Nielsen offer an exclusive invitation to the 2017 POI Fall Annual Summit, November 1-3 at Dallas, Texas.
Join us at our breakout session: The Blueprint to Measure and Optimize your Shelf Strategy
During this session, get hands-on with dynamic dashboards that combines the power of computer vision and POS data and understand how you can leverage shelf intelligence to drive better activation and financial outcomes. Come away from this workshop answering business-critical questions like:
- Am I focusing on the right stores?
(How is my brand performing at each retailer and what are my activation opportunities at store level?)
- Am I on the right shelf?
(Which shelf location drives the best sales in the category?)
- Do I have the right assortment on shelf?
(What is my shelf share and sales per facing compared to competition?)
- Do I have the right visibility on shelf?
(Are my brands executed as per my shelf plans?)
- Doug Bennett, Executive Vice President, US Buy, Nielsen
- Matt Holland, Vice President, Commercial Lead, Trax
Date & Time: Nov 2, 4:05 p.m. ET