As shopper behavior continues to change quicker than ever, it is crucial to translate current and predicted buying habits into ideal in-store merchandising principles and activation opportunities that generate traffic and conversion.
Join Shopkick and Trax to hear first-party consumer insights on how shopper behavior and sentiment have evolved in recent months and what to expect as we move into the Back to School season. Paired with what merchandising principles are yielding best results for the category, these insights will enable category managers and shopper insights marketers alike to make educated decisions that drive traffic and lead to sales.
- Understand the Shopper
- Capture the stores/shelves, and understand what works (what displays drive incremental sales? What are most effective category merchandising principles? etc..)
- Activate (help retailers activating the agreements in store. Use a flexible, dynamic, cost-effective and transparent activation mechanism)
- Generate traffic with the targeted shoppers (most important for the category and your brands)
- Engage with the shoppers in-store (show them new product features, category innovation, etc..)
- Drive loyalty – bring shoppers back, grow in share of wallet
Download the webinar now!