Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax is looking for a Data Engineer to further develop and maintain existing data flows and architecture of reporting.
- Maintain and further develop reporting data architecture in Google environment (BigQuery, FiveTran, dbt)
- Maintain and help phase out legacy architecture in Amazon environment (MSSQL, Scriptella)
- Monitor health of data flow and databases
- Understand and translate new business requirements into data representation
- Find and fix data quality issues in data flow
- Fix bugs in data flow and issues in data quality reported by internal stakeholders
- Help documenting data pipelines and assets with a data catalog
- Work in collaboration with the product team, the group’s architect as well as business stakeholder to design and model the data in a way that all teams can easily gain insights
- Work independently and give improvement recommendations in data flow and architecture
- Work together with BI analysts in data preparation for reporting
- Proficiency in building data pipelines
- Knowledge of Google tools (Storage, Data Flow, BigQuery)
- Knowledge of BI tools (Looker is a plus)
- Experience with NoSQL/Mongo and Data warehouse