Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax is looking for a Senior Python Engineer to join its MLOps-Data team in the AI Unit. This person will be responsible for developing, delivering, and maintaining high quality micro-services data pipelines for deep learning models.
- Working on state-of-the-art SaaS business applications with amazing people
- Learning & development opportunities
- Global work environment, diverse & inclusive company
- Amazing office in central Tel-Aviv
Your Day 2 Day
- In charge of development and maintenance of server side micro-services hosting
- data processes for deep learning engines training.
- Analysis and investigation of anomalies in the data, generation of prediction models
- Development of cloud related infrastructure for data engineering use (working with AWS and GCP)
- Member of an algorithm research unit which develops the company’s core computer vision technology.
- Experienced Software Engineer - has proven experience in high scale micro-service development, technical design and feature testing.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in backend development
- Significant Experience in working with databasesand data warehouses (SQL and NOSQL)
- Experience in working in cloud environment (ideally AWS/GCP)
- Able to investigate and to propagate new technologies
- B.Sc. in computer Science / equivalent (Master in Computer Science is a plus)
- Prior experience with developing data pipelines– advantage
- Prior experience with data analysis methods and concepts, preferably using Pandas - advantage
- Experience with GIT – advantage
- Experience with Google BigQuery / BigTable – advantage
- Outstanding proven development technical achievements
- Independent and reliable
- Can Do approach
- Strong understanding of system architecture
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deliveries
- Excellent self-learning ability
- Team player