Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Senior Software Engineer (AI-Data Team)
About The Position
Trax is looking for a data-oriented Senior Software Engineer to join the AI-Data team in the AI Unit. This person will be responsible for developing, delivering, and maintaining high quality services in Python, which performs a data pipeline for deep learning of computer vision models.
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit www.traxretail.com.
- In charge of designing, developing, and maintaining server-side micro-services and APIs hosting data processes for deep learning, using Python and various DBs
- Analysis and investigation of anomalies in the data pipelines
- Architecture and development of libraries and frameworks for the group use
- Member of the AI unit which develops the company’s core computer vision technology
- Experienced Software Engineer - has proven experience in high scale micro-service development, technical design, and feature testing
- At least 3 years of proven experience in backend development (preferably Python, or ability to adapt to a new language quickly)
- Experience in working with databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Prior experience with code and data analysis methods and concepts
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/equivalent
- Fluent English
- Able to investigate and propagate new technologies
- BigQuery, BigTable, MongoDB, Pandas, Git
- Team player with a Can-Do approach
- Self-learner, independent and reliable
- Good analytic and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of system architecture and clean code
- Good interpersonal skills, verbal, and written communication skills
What we offer
- Working on state-of-the-art technologies with amazing people
- Global work environment, diverse & inclusive company
- Learning & development opportunities
- Amazing office in central Tel-Aviv
Trax is committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace where all team members, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education, or disability, feels valued and respected. We are committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all.