Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Senior Backend Engineer
About The Position
Trax is looking for a talented and passionate and experienced Python Backend Engineer to join its Infrastructure Engineering team.
An infrastructure engineer at Trax primary goal is to make any product reach and run on production in the best shape it can:
From production infrastructure to the R&D infrastructure, while enforcing high code standards and abstractions (SDKs, internal packages), integrating the industry's latest & greatest tools to support the rich Trax ecosystem (ML, Data Services etc.).
- Working on state-of-the-art technologies with amazing people
- Learning & development opportunities
- Global work environment, diverse & inclusive company
- Hybrid work, amazing office in central Tel-Aviv
Your Day 2 Day:
- Lead development cycles from the ideation phase to production
- Take full ownership on high scale distributed processing solutions:
- From requirements to design
- Architect and scale the system
- Monitoring, alerting & dashboarding
- Be on top of a hectic production environment
- Be part of the Trax Infra group, contribute & shape the next gen of Trax platform
- 5+ years of experience as a Backend Engineer (Python)
- Solid understanding of cloud-based - microservices architecture
- 2+ years of experience of handling active production env’
- Excellent communication & mentorship skills
- Computer science or equivalent bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or an equivalent combination of related education and work experience.