Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
As a mobile developer in Trax, you’ll have influence over our whole mobile program, from design to production, participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product. All of this, while working with a small team of great people from around the world.
If you like to think about the problem as much as the solution, enjoy working as part of a small team and like introducing new technology to others then Trax is the place for you.
As a Mobile Developer you will be responsible for:
- Mobile development of our mobile applications
- Development, delivery, and maintenance of high-quality technical solutions that benefit our customers
- Designing, building, and shipping an application used by millions
- Taking responsibility as a member of a self-contained, independent, fast-paced team
- 3+ years of experience in Xamarin development
- Demonstrated proficiency with C# / Xamarin Forms
- Knowledge in Swift on iOS, or Java and Kotlin on Android
- Ideally you have shipped 1-2 substantial apps and know how to integrate with backend RESTful APIs
- A track record of projects completed on time – you’re a flawless executor and know how to build great software
- High-end UI capabilities
- Evidence of being self-motivated and driven – you find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve hard problems
- Knowledge in dependency injection and MVVM design patterns
- Willingness to learn new technologies if needed