Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Associate, Sales Enablement
About The Position
Sales Enablement Associate
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit www.traxretail.com.
Trax is looking for a passionate sales enablement professional who is comfortable working in an ambiguous environment to join our Ad Solutions team. Our team builds a bridge from sales to data and design and works cross-functionally with almost every team in the company. Though we bucket our main responsibilities into three buckets of focus (collateral maintenance, growth and innovation, and insights), we are consistently required to pivot and readjust to best support the Revenue department in scaling. Ad Solutions is always learning new skills, producing exciting content, and leveraging our resourcefulness to maximize our business impact at Shopkick.
As a Sales Enablement Associate, you will partner with internal stakeholders to maintain and develop the most effective sales and sales training materials for Trax’s Revenue department. You will work with sales reps to strategize new custom materials to meet unique client objectives, then serve as the project leader to execute these request-based custom projects. Beyond maintaining and developing sales materials, you will help build sales training and onboarding programs from the ground up to elevate employee retention and culture. You will embrace challenges and be willing to roll your sleeves up to get the job done, even if it means teaching yourself a new skill.
- Ability to design and develop new sales and sales training materials
- Take a design-thinking mindset to lead the execution and continuous improvement of the existing sales onboarding program.
- Own collateral updating to ensure accurate data and messaging is delivered each quarter.
- Develop new ideas and processes for getting the best, most effective sales collateral in the hands of our sales reps.
- Design collateral, craft messaging and present around Shopkick's new products and revenue expansion efforts (Including identifying and positioning key products features, benefits and value propositions in a clear and compelling way).
- Partner with sales reps to develop custom sales materials that address specific client objectives and drive impact.
- Partner with data and marketing teams to craft data-driven sales stories to creatively tell through sales materials.
- Develop and present new revenue-driving sales marketing initiatives for sales reps to pitch clients.
- Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of experience in Sales Enablement or Learning and Development
- OR 2+ years in sales with outside experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to take data and craft that information into a story worth telling. This role involves many internal stakeholder presentations.
- Proven experience in excelling in a role with minimum oversight.
- Experience working in a start-up with all hands-on deck culture.
- Organized and process driven with the ability to thrive under pressure and meet deadlines with multi- tasking.
Trax is committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace where all team members, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education, or disability, feels valued and respected. We are committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all.