Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Business Development Specialist
About The Position
Trax is looking for a strategic, data-driven and dedicated Demand Generation Specialist who will be responsible for creating and implementing marketing programs and lead management operations for Trax ultimately, and driving engagement and sales opportunities for the EMEA and APAC regions.
Working closely with marketing and sales teams globally, this role will own:
- The hands-on execution of emails, including lists management, content gathering, translations, building of emails, testing, routing for approval, scheduling, audience segmentation, A/B testing and analytics.
- Marketing programs execution and management, in an accurate and timely manner, adhering to the overall campaign strategy to drive meetings and awareness for the sales team.
- Lead management, ensuring leads are followed-up in an accurate and timely manner, weather it is through email nurturing, sales 1 to 1 follow-up or marketing follow-up and that sales activity is tracked and reported on.
This position is a great opportunity to join an international team spread out across the globe and managing various aspects of the sales funnel and, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with rising organizational and development opportunities.
Your work will have direct influence on the revenue growth of the company. One day you could be setting meetings for the German sales team, another you could be going to Paris for a customer event that you manage and another you could be creating reports for the senior collaborators on the overall performance of the marketing leads in Japan for the past quarter.
- Managing lists and amending data ensuring best practices and compliance with GDPR laws
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound and outbound lead follow-up, cold calls and emails
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure through Salesforce
- Measuring and tracking lead activity through custom regular reporting
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand the Trax database of prospects within the EMEA and APAC territories
- Drive a multi-channel demand generation strategy and drive key business metrics (MQLs, SQLs, Meetings, Opportunities and Customers)
- Track and report on key metrics to ensure constant improvement of demand initiatives
- Collaborate with product marketing, corporate marketing and external agencies to create compelling marketing content and assets to drive demand
- Leverage demand generation and nurturing tactics to accelerate existing pipeline and help to close revenue faster
- Manage MarTech stack including Salesforce.com, HubSpot, Reachdesk and website forms
- Proven experience with enterprise B2B marketing
- Previous experience working closely with a B2B sales or account management team to achieve revenue goals
- Previous experience with tracking and analytical marketing tools (google analytics, url tracking)
- Understanding of various marketing and sales channels including email, phone scripts, direct mail, events, partner marketing, SEM/SEO, digital advertising and social media
- Growth mindset with results-driven approach to driving revenue
- Team player and passionate about learning and developing a sales and marketing career
- Excellent English proficiency for speaking and writing content. Professional German proficiency for speaking and writing content
- Knowledge of CRM systems, email platforms, and marketing automation software
- 1 month – Understanding the market, use cases, personas and customers
- 3 months – Create reports, update list and campaigns whilst optimizing the sales routing process and lead tracking activities
- 6 months – Support all demand generation activities in alignment with marketing and sales strategies across the EMEA and APAC regions
Trax Retail provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.