Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
We are looking for an Account Strategist who is knowledgeable about FMCG/Retail industry with tech products and wants to help grow a thriving market.
The Account Strategist is the front line to our brand partners and steward of maintaining client relationships, working with Fortune 500 clients. He/she is expected to work in tandem with their sales counterpart(s) to secure revenue, manage internal and external processes, pre- and post-sale, with a focus on growing the business from a revenue and/or portfolio perspective.
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit www.traxretail.com.
- Assist the sales team with global accounts, commercial plans, renewal negotiation
- Manage day-to-day relationship with customers, activities with upcoming on existing global accounts.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Project Managers, Product Managers, Solution Engineers)
- Support building the business strategy for growing existing customers by providing analytics based on customer data
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders, consultative communication and take a sales-driven approach to client management
- You have a 1+ year experience in sales or successful internship, preferably in FMCG/Retail industry with tech products
- You have degree in Business/Economics or similar field
- You have excellent written and spoken proficiency in English
- You are highly driven by customer satisfaction
- Ability to thrive under pressure and meet deadlines while multi-tasking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive self-starter willing to learn and grow with an ever-changing business
- Ability to assist with time-sensitive requests or issue escalations with all levels of internal and external management as need
- Sales major
- Spanish/French/German knowledge
What we offer
- Working on state-of-the-art technology with an international team
- Hybrid working model
- Career path internally
- Learning & development opportunities
Trax is committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace where all team members, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education, or disability, feels valued and respected. We are committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all.