Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Field Merchandiser PT - San Fran
About The Position
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit Trax.
We are seeking a part-time Merchandiser( 2-3 days a week) to join our team! You will be responsible for planning and assembling commercial displays for brand marketing.
- Ability to manage relationships and organize day to visit 7-12 stores per day (depending on location)
- Coordinate with marketing and sales team to determine display merchandise
- Set up and take down marketing displays
- Research ideas for merchandise displays and layouts
- Ensure safe construction and location of displays
- Maintain inventory of supplies and materials
- Work with Ops Manager via Slack to assure client's objectives are addressed
Some of the Competencies/Skills required to successfully perform this position are:
- Adaptability – maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements or cultures;
- Building Strategic Working Relationships – developing and using collaborative relationships in Whole Foods and other upscale grocery chains to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals;
- Building Trust – interacting with others in a way that gives Whole Foods and other upscale grocery employees confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization;
- Communication – clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups;
- Customer Focus – making client and chains' needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive relationships with chains (Whole Foods) employees;
- Decision Making – identifying and understanding issues, problems and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences;
- Initiating Action – taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive; generating innovative solutions in work situations;
- Negotiation – effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties
- Safety Awareness – identifying and correcting conditions that affect employee and customer safety; upholding safety standards;
- Self-Starter – working the majority of the time without direct supervision; prioritizing, organizing and completing workload accurately within allotted time period;
- Work Standards – setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
Trax is committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace where all team members, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education, or disability, feels valued and respected. We are committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all.