Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax – the world leader in image recognition for retail - is looking for a Product Manager to join our Special Projects team. This team is a startup inside a startup, whose responsibility is to dream, innovate, and execute projects that have a strategic impact on the company.
As a Product Manager, you will work with different stakeholders from inside and outside the company, and will be responsible for the entire product lifecycle, including collecting and analyzing requirements, defining functional specifications, tracking development, QA (Quality Assessment) processes and adoption.
- Translate user and business needs into product requirements.
- Define the product scope, release phases, and own the work-plan.
- Be responsible for new features/products from high-level requirements down to specific tasks for the developers.
- Working closely with R&D, UX/UI, Marketing teams as well as other parties.
- Lead by data driven decisions. Build monitoring dashboards and reports to analyze data and feedback.
- Promote quality in development and support using state-of-the-art tools and methodologies.
- Academic degree in a technical field.
- At least 3 years of experience in product management (from concept to launch).
- Strong understanding of user experience and user behavior.
- Solid experience with SQL, dashboards, and reporting.
- Methodical and structured working style.
- Great with remote collaboration and writing.
- Experience with Augmented Reality products (advantage).
- B2C experience (advantage).
- Software development experience (advantage).