Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax is the driving force of the store of the future, and we are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to join our Retail Solutions Group. As part of your work you will build tools that will be used by retailers around the world and will help them to make better execution and marketing decisions. Our portfolio includes web applications, a mobile app and a BI dashboard – all which you will need to oversee and make UX/UI designs for.
- Be responsible on the UX and UI of our mobile application - design it to be beautiful and user friendly yet functional.
- Work together with the BI Dashboard Product Manager and be responsible on the data visualization part
- Work on internal and external web applications that enables us to expose our data and insights to our customers
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in UI/UX design with a portfolio showcasing excellent top UX skills and a strong design sense - a must!
- Product driven with a deep understanding of UX principles.
- Powerful knowledge of mobile platforms for both iOS and Android design guidelines
- Excellent knowledge in Sketch (or Figma) & Illustrator.
- Highly organized and a sharp eye for small details.
- A natural multi-tasker with the ability to manage several projects and tasks Throughout the day.
- A people's person, fun person to be around. A leader!
- Can-Do approach.