Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Employee Experience Assistant
About The Position
Trax - world’s leading image recognition platform for retail - is looking for an Employee Experience Assistant. Join our Paris office, work closely with the local HR Manager and take responsibility for creating a positive employee experience through the smooth running of our office.
- Ensure smooth day-to-day running of the office
- Managing onboarding of new employees
- Support office and employee engagement events
- Liaise with landlords, facility management, cleaning suppliers in office related tasks
- Manage office supply ordering & stocks
- Take care of supplier invoices for payments
- Dealing with office related communication and handling complaints
- Administrative duties (e.g. updating policies, travel/accommodation booking)
- Proactively search for ways to develop office environment & well-being of our employees
We are looking for you, if You:
- Have previous experience (at least 2-3 years) in a similar role
- Can take full ownership for your duties, you dare to take initiatives and you excel with your pro-activity
- Love working in a fast-paced environment with burning positive attitude to create positive change
- Are fluent in English and French
- Are located in Paris
- Are eligible to work in France
Please note: only CVs in English will be accepted!