Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Global Organizational & Talent Development Manager
About The Position
Join our global HR team and be responsible for building and implementing strategic organizational and talent development initiatives across the company. Put our teams performance and career journey in the heart of our OnTD process. Develop and maintain strong partnership with key stakeholders to ensure that programs are aligned with goals and business priorities.
- Develop, lead and facilitate e2e Performance Management process for Trax with employee experience in the heart
- Facilitate meaningful feedback culture across Trax empowered by 180/360 feedback survey data
- Experience in OKR based goal management /Performance Management system
- Along with the HR Team and managers, oversee and analyze annual employee engagement results, facilitate discussions, develop and present highlights as needed to business partners, develop and implement engagement improvement plans by department
- Manage and oversee regular Pulse Check-ins work closely with HR and leadership team to address
- Support team members across the globe with providing framework for meaningful career journeys
- Develop engaging and innovative talent and leadership development programs to focus on internal talent management and internal mobility
- Manage key talent assessments and planning, maintain key talent lists in partnership with global HR team and leaders across the organization to determine key talent development opportunities and strategies, measure retention of key talents
- Own meaningful Succession Planning strategy, set talents up for success in ther career journey within Trax
- Build and own global R&R system
- Own global L&D initiatives.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree with focus on Human Resources or a similar qualification and a minimum of 7 years of experience in the fast-paced technology company as Global HRBP/ Organizational & Talent Manager
- Proven ability in building and developing new learning and development programs and strategies organizationally and globally
- Achievement-oriented, innovative, open minded, energetic and dynamic
- See difficult challenges as opportunities
- Strong communication, analytical and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively including strong oral, written and listening skills
- Strong ability to interact with internal customers at all levels of the organization
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills
- Must be able to work independently or as a member of a team, in a dynamic organization
- Fluent English both written and verbal - Native or close to native.