Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Sr Data Specialist (Recognition)
About The Position
Job Description: Sr Data Specialist, Mexico City or Sao Paulo, Brazil
Trax Retail is seeking a highly qualified Specialist in Trax Retail's physical locations in Sao Paulo, Brazil or Mexico City, Mexico.
Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and can leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services, and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax uses smartphones, tablets, fixed cameras, and robotics to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time.
In 2019, we were selected as a Red Herring Top 100 Global company and have been ranked in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list. Our global headquarters is in Singapore, with offices across Asia Pacific,
Europe, Middle East, North America and South America. To find out more about Trax, please visit www.TraxRetail.com.
Trax Retail provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
· Monitor project performance and report on metrics
· Liaise with the project delivery and services teams to create the best solution to new and existing clients.
· Drive improvement plans for low performing projects by working with all projects' stakeholders; Back-office, services, delivery teams.
· Make sure all tasks are done according to the right processes to ensure standardization between different projects.
· Support the Implementation of new technological deployments to current and new live systems
· Required languages: Possess proficient verbal and written skills for English and Spanish or Portuguese.
· +5 years of Experience in Retail/CPG/FMCG market
· Proficiency in SQL (nice to have)
· Confident user of Microsoft Office software (Advanced Excel)
· Strong communication and leadership skills
· Expertise in systems and processes
· Problem-solving attitude and proactive
· Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
· Diligent with attention to detail
· Good time-management & organizational skills
· Collaborative team player