Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Data Analyst Intern
About The Position
Recognition Services is responsible for the digitization of the images received through various platforms - Mobile App, API, Installed Cameras, Robots, you name it. The higher image recognition accuracy and product database completion, the bigger success for our team. We aim to deliver high data quality both to our clients and our Computer Vision developers to get the perfect match between business and technological needs.
- Reporting: work with large Excel databases and extract reports.
- Quality: continuously check the quality of the image recognition system.
- Support: the delivery of projects, global processes, clients’ requests, and inquiries.
- Management: manage our product information and image database and make sure that the right configurations and details are implemented.
- Coordination: act as a 1st point of contact and manage our back-office regarding any recognition related issue.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Have strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Can easily communicate in English
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Work and manage your time independently
What we offer:
- Supportive environment: You can rely on us from your first working day. You will be cared for and get every support and feedback you need for your personal development.
- Learning platform: You can access hundreds of courses and articles to keep your knowledge fresh and gather new skills.
- Career path: We pay high attention to internal promotion. You can continue your career either in a more technical role within our R&D team or become our next team lead within Operations.
- International environment: With 20 offices worldwide, you will get in touch with other cultures and gain useful experience in an international environment.
- Flexibility: We have a high-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule.