Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Operations Service Coordinator (Hebrew speaking)
About The Position
Join us as an Operations Service Coordinator in a diverse, successful, international tech unicorn and work with the world’s most loved consumer brands like Coca-Cola, Nestle, Unilever, P&G and Heineken!
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit www.traxretail.com.
- Own overall relationship with clients in scope, which includes: ensuring retention, increasing adoption as well as guaranteeing satisfaction and success with our solutions
- Conduct frequent (weekly, monthly, quarterly) reviews with customers to refresh platform knowledge, identify problem areas and increase engagement
- Advocate customer needs and issues cross-departmentally
- Master all Trax systems relevant to the clients in scope
- Identify potential risks and upsell opportunities thanks to reliable datamining and communicate to the relevant internal stakeholders
- Ensure comprehensive end user support on own projects
- Continuously and independently monitor KPIs and undertake any necessary adjustments; immediately escalate any issue to the Head of Delivery or anyone appointed
- Previous working experience in a customer facing role (e.g. IT Support, Service Desk, Account Manager)
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Adequate analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer oriented mindset and can-do attitude
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English and Hebrew knowledge (both spoken and written)
- Russian/French/German/Spanish knowledge is an advantage
What we offer
- Working on state-of-the-art technology with an international team
- Wide range of fringe benefits: cafeteria package, performance bonus, home office allowance
- Hybrid working model
- Career path internally
- Learning & development opportunities
Trax is committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace where all team members, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education, or disability, feels valued and respected. We are committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all.