Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
IoT Program Manager
About The Position
Trax is looking for experienced HW Program Manager to join its growing Data Collection and IoT team.
The data collection group is an interdisciplinary group and responsible for the entire life cycle of Trax IoT Collection layer – including defining, designing, developing integrating and delivering to retailers around the globe.
We use internal resources and external development partners to fulfil our mission of continuously raising the bar on cost-effective data collection devices.
At any given moment we are involves with prototyping, PoCs, and trials, as well as delivering on hard commitments for large scale installations.
This work requires the monitoring and coordination of multiple programs and hands-on, deep-dice, do-what-it-takes mindset.
This is a temporary position (until the end of the year) with an option to be permanent.
- Create, implement, and maintain standard project management methodologies and processes.
- Create solutions to enable effective monitoring of all activities.
- Monitor and control quality deliveries and adherence to set processes.
- Ensure effective internal/external communication across functions interfaces.
- Coordinate and oversee handover processes and smooth interface activities.
- Monitor and maintain budget
- Create and control the supply chain process, forecast and demand.
- PMP/ PRINCE2 certification – Advantage.Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Project Management/ Program Management/ PMO.
- Experience in supply chain process
- Experience in HW development
- Ability to formulate program timelines, reconcile button-up and top-down constraints into a cohesive, realistic, plan
- Ability to see the big pictures, while keeping track of all the details - foresee risks, have a plan B, navigate through shaky waters toward safer grounds.
- Hands-on knowledge of the software development life-cycle using structured approaches such as Agile etc – Advantage
- Knowledge of the retail industry – Advantage.
- Fluent in English – Must.
- PMP/ PRINCE2 certification – Advantage.