Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax is looking for an outstanding Data Analyst to join its core R&D activity. This person will join forces with our Product, BI and data science teams and work on Trax’ newest product suite.
The ideal candidate will be an independent, highly-motivated, analytics professional.
He or she will be familiar with state-of-the-art technologies and capable of learning our business in detail. He or she will work in a dynamic environment undergoing rapid growth and be responsible of generating insights to our largest customers and our internal Product / R&D team.
- Produce on-demand and ad-hoc reports and identify business driving insights based on changing or limited requirements
- Analyze, clean, and maintain data from internal databases
- Automate analytic processes and build tools to ensure data integrity
- Work closely with cross organizational development and solution teams
- Effectively communicate and draft reports and presentations to stakeholders and customers
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Analyst (hands on)
- Strong analytic skills, expert in driving value from data
- Strong SQL skills
- English – excellent speaking and writing capabilities
- Good familiarity with Python for Data Analytics
- Good familiarity with visualization tools (Plot,ly Tableau, Sisense, Looker or other related tools)
- Demonstrated ability in applying statistical analysis on business problems
- Fluency in Pandas and PySpark – an advantage
- Knowledge of the retail industry – an advantage
- Familiarity with MySQL, Big Query, MongoDB, PostgreSQL - an advantage
- Experience in working on a cloud environment - an advantage
- B.Sc./ M.Sc. in Computer Science / Industrial Eng. or equivalent