Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Operations Service Manager
About The Position
Trax is looking for an Operation Service Manager join our Global Delivery and customer care organization. This person will manage and review all customer operational and technical services and will communicate with all relevant counterparties and partners at the customer end.
The ideal candidate will be able to work under pressure and with tight SLAs to provide excellent service.
He or she is expected to be an autodidact who can push himself or herself to become a key player in the Trax organization.
Location: Manilla / Cebu
· The OSM will proactively lead activities to ensure Trax LIVE customers receive the committed service level.
· The OSM will hold a dual role: to be the customer internal advocate within Trax, and represent Trax in front of the customer
· Proactively Manage ongoing communication with the client stakeholders.
· Drive customer escalation issues and manage the escalation to resolution.
· Effectively identify and Communicate customer needs to the support team.
· OSM will develop and maintain the relationship with customer operational teams and ensure customer satisfaction from Trax services.
· 3-4 years proven customer or project management experience with technical orientation.
· Possess proficient verbal and written and presentation skills in English.
· Ability to work full time
· Strong computer user skills.
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Ability to function appropriately under stressful conditions. Good stress management skills required.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work both in a team environment and individually
· Willing to work in non-working hours / days