Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Operations Service Manager
About The Position
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit www.traxretail.com.
Trax is seeking a talented Operations Services Manager to join our dedicated, passionate team of technology professionals. The OSM will be responsible for helping our company succeed by ensuring excellent ongoing service operations for an already-deployed Trax solution and customer, through excellent ongoing delivery (within agreed upon SLAs) and proactive issue management and resolution. This role is primarily behind the scenes and not customer facing.
Mission of the Role
Trax aims to be the single point of information for all things in store. We aim to be a reliable, consistent, customer-centric team who delivers the highest quality data and enables our partners to effectively navigate an increasingly complex retail environment. System stability and service quality are table-stakes. The role of the OSM is to allow for our customers to focus on where they truly need to – winning in retail – not with operational issues.
We aim to scale a reliable, effective method of managing all ongoing customer operations, without any degradation in customer service and support, and the OSM is a key piece to this. The OSM will ultimately aid in growing our Deployment Project Manager efficiency by transitioning “live” projects off of their plates and onto an ongoing service delivery routine.
- Single point of operational delivery for Trax in a “live,” deployed state (solution has already been rolled out)
- Accountable to customer’s priorities, as defined by the Deployment Project Manager, while ensuring Trax delivery services occur within agreed upon SLAs.
- Focal point for coordination across various Trax delivery services (e.g. recognition team, collection team, professional services team, customer support team, etc)
- Takes ownership of customer’s operational needs and stewards them throughout organization as required.
- Maintains continuity in live project operations.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Effectively leverage performance management framework to track operational metrics, drive root cause analysis, and drive continuous improvement efforts for customer projects.
- Escalate any performance anomalies or degradation to Trax Operations leadership to ensure unified, consistent, clear messaging back to customer.
- Provide a focus for SLA management across the customer base. Ensure systems and structure for tracking and reporting SLAs and client satisfaction are in place and effectively used.
- Ensure and monitor processes are in place to pro-actively protect consistent service quality through management of change control and acceptance into service delivery.
- Track all ongoing issues via Jira and/or Service Now ticketing platforms.
- Develop strong relationships and rapport with project management team - serving as primary operational contact for Project Managers and sometimes for Account Managers (depending on Customer)
- Manage and coordinate all components of ongoing operations
- Provide problem management support to difficult, high profile customer issues and ensure a corrective action plan is followed for full resolution
- Oversee the integration of all service delivery and constantly improve the quality and inter-working of delivery service for clients
- Lead operational service reviews
- Lead project stabilization efforts where necessary (get projects and customers to “green”), 95%+ of OSM’s projects in green state at end of each quarter
- Leverage processes and stabilization efforts to minimize human capacity required per project, thus growing the number of projects each OSM has by 2+ each quarter
- Technical fluency (SQL, excel macros) are a plus
- Operational, process-driven, and methodical (can built and scale repeatable processes without degrading service)
- Customer-focused, experience in a high intensity operations/delivery environment is a plus
- Track record of driving continuous improvements in a scalable, sustainable manner
- Demonstrable experience of having designed and implemented significant productivity gains as well as customer satisfaction improvements
- Experience with incident and performance management
- Project Management tools – Jira, MS Project (or similar project software) is a plus
- Knowledge of APIs are a plus.
Trax is committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace where all team members, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education, or disability, feels valued and respected. We are committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all.