Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Solution Engineer – To lead complex solutioning activities of Trax innovative IOT products with leading retailers around the globe.
The ideal candidate will possess customer facing skills that will allow them to represent Trax well within customer’s environments as well as a technical background that enables them to professionally interact and guide Trax software developers and product managers. In addition, He/she should demonstrate ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, while having the capability to zoom in-to software and hardware systems implementation details.
- During Pre-sale and project initiation phases - Full ownership of solution discovery engagements with customers, accurately identifying customer needs and problems, tailoring the right solutions for them
- Creating detailed and professional documentation (Low Level Design) for all required solutions provided to our customers, including success criteria definitions and the plans to achieve them
- Full accountability for all solution issues, change requests and clarifications throughout the entire customer journey, working closely with Trax project and account managers to exceed customer expectations from Trax solutions and services
- Planning and leading complex integration activities between Trax products to various customer data sources
- Internally working closely with Operations, Product, IOT, Development and Data Science teams to ensure high quality and timely delivery of our solutions
- 3+ years of experience in TIER 1 customers Solution architecture/ Solution Engineer/ Pre-Sale roles
- A strong technical and analytical background – ‘Hands On’ approach and excellent problem-solving skills
- Previous knowledge and experience with API integrations
- Very strong presentation and technical documentation skills
- Excellent English – A must.
- Experience working in the Retail/CPG/FMCG market – an advantage
- Technical 1st Degree in Computer Science or any other equivalent science degree or a deep software development experience - A must.
Personality key competencies
- A leader with Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, a team player
- Out of the box thinker, assertive and with strong decision-making skills
- A flexible person, adapting to fast changes, Customer escalations and ad hoc tasks with a clear ‘can do’ approach
- Organized and efficient
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well