Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Data Specialist (Data Acquisition Services / Collection)
About The Position
We are looking for a Data Specialist who will work under the regional Data Acquisition Lead to establish best practices for data collections as well as designing new collection processes and answering data acquisition inquiries.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design of collection for new projects
- Setting up implementation of data in apps and systems
- Design best collection flow for Trax customers
- Be first point of contact for stakeholders for data acquisition inquiries
- Management of third-party collection vendors (when applicable)
- Oversee the system set up related to collection, monitoring and projects
- Monitor progress, quality and completion of the different audit initiatives
- Provide training and feedback to the field teams
- Work closely with R&D and Analytics teams to ensure accurate and effective reporting per project
You are looking for us if You:
- Have strong analytical skills
- Understand how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Have profound Excel knowledge
- Have previous experience in working with information systems
- Are good at documentation, technical writing and have strong verbal communication skills
- Can fluently communicate in English
What we can provide You in return:
- Supportive environment: You can rely on us from your first working day. You will be cared for and get every support and feedback you need for your personal development.
- Learning platform: You can access hundreds of courses and articles in order to keep your knowledge fresh and gather new skills.
- Career path: We pay high attention to internal promotion. You can continue your career either in a more technical role within our R&D team or become our next team lead within Operations.
- International environment: With 20 offices worldwide, you will definitely get in touch with other cultures and gain useful experience in an international environment.
- Flexibility: We have a high-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule.