Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Senior Project Manager
About The Position
Trax - world’s leading image recognition platform for retail - is looking for a Senior Project Manager to further strengthen its Budapest team. Join a diverse, successful, international tech unicorn and work with the world’s most loved consumer brands!
- Lead major global project implementations simultaneously for multiple clients in the CPG sector
- Understand customer needs and concerns to proactively propose solutions
- Drive each aspect of the projects under your purview (planning, reporting and communication) and ensure client satisfaction at all stages of the project
- Ensure high-quality deliveries by leveraging internal resources
- Manage internal resources and capacity
- Cooperate closely with R&D and Sales to ensure the deployment of our solutions
- Overall responsibility for customer engagement and satisfaction
- At least 4-5 years of experience in managing international projects (within retail is a plus)
- PM certification
- In-depth applied knowledge of standard project management tools, concepts, practices, and procedures
- Drive: goal-oriented and perseverant
- Flexibility: agile thinking and execution, adaptability in the face of evolving business needs
- Curiosity: self-learner and open minded, constantly self-improving
- Caring: empathetic, good listener and attentive to others’ needs and emotions
- Fluency in English
- Russian/French/German/Hebrew knowledge is an advantage
- Willing to travel (approximately 10-20% of the time)
What we can provide You in return:
- Supportive environment: You can rely on us from your first working day. You will be cared for and get every support and feedback you need for your personal development.
- Learning platform: You can access hundreds of courses and articles in order to keep your knowledge fresh and gather new skills.
- Career path: We pay high attention to internal promotion. You can continue your career either in a more technical role within our R&D team or become our next team lead within Operations.
- International environment: With 20 offices worldwide, you will definitely get in touch with other cultures and gain useful experience in an international environment.
- Flexibility: We have a high-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule.
- Wide range of fringe benefits: cafeteria package (including SZÉP card, health insurance, etc.) performance bonus, home office allowance.