Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Join us as a Project Manager in a diverse, successful, international tech unicorn and work with the world’s most loved consumer brands like Coca-Cola, Nestle, Unilever, P&G and Heineken!
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit www.traxretail.com.
- Lead major global project implementations simultaneously for multiple clients in the CPG sector
- Understand customer needs and concerns to proactively propose solutions
- Drive each aspect of the projects under your purview (planning, reporting and communication) and ensure client satisfaction at all stages of the project
- Ensure high-quality deliveries by leveraging internal resources
- Cooperate closely with R&D and Sales to ensure the deployment of our solutions
- At least 2-3 years of experience in managing international projects (within retail is a plus)
- In-depth applied knowledge of standard project management tools, concepts, practices, and procedures
- Drive: goal-oriented and perseverant
- Flexibility: agile thinking and execution, adaptability in the face of evolving business needs
- Curiosity: self-learner and open minded, constantly self-improving
- Caring: empathetic, good listener and attentive to others’ needs and emotions
- Fluency in English
- Russian/French/German/Hebrew knowledge is an advantage
- Willing to travel (approximately 10-20% of the time)
What we offer
- Working on state-of-the-art technology with an international team
- Wide range of fringe benefits: cafeteria package, performance bonus, home office allowance
- Hybrid working model
- Career path internally
- Learning & development opportunities
Trax is committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace where all team members, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education, or disability, feels valued and respected. We are committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all.