Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Growth Marketing Manager
About The Position
· Work with teams across the business to establish lead generation strategies to support revenue goals.
· Create, manage and experiment with new acquisition campaigns including email, digital, partner, and field events.
· Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive engagement and generate leads.
· Manage all marketing platforms (including salesforce, hubspot, and event platforms) and drive content creation.
· Manage campaign analytics
· Analyze data to monitor campaign performance and uncover areas for improvement.
· Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level.
Location: This role can be performed remotely within MDT or CST time zones or allow for a partial remote work with on-site visitation to the Denver, CO office.
· Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
· Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
· Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability.
· Knowledge of Salesforce, Hubspot, Wordpress, social media platforms, video creation or graphic design a plus
· Proficient with Analytics.
· 3+ years’ experience in demand generation, growth marketing.
Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and can leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services, and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax uses smartphones, tablets, fixed cameras, and robotics to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time.
In 2019, we were selected as a Red Herring Top 100 Global company and have been ranked in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list. Our global headquarters is in Singapore, with offices across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, North America and South America. To find out more about Trax, please visit www.TraxRetail.com.
Trax Retail provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.