Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Director of Growth Marketing, Dynamic Merchandising
About The Position
Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and the ability to leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax does this using smartphone apps, fixed cameras and crowd sourcing to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time.
With over 175 clients, in over 50 countries, top brands such as Coca-Cola, AB InBev, Nestle, Diageo, Mars PepsiCo and many more, leverage Trax globally to manage their in-store execution and increase revenues at the shelf. Trax is headquartered in Singapore, with offices worldwide supporting regional markets. To learn more about Trax, please visit www.traxretail.com.
As Director of Growth Marketing, Dynamic Merchandising you will be responsible for crafting growth marketing strategy, building and implementing programs designed to increase lead and pipeline generation, accelerate pipeline progression, and position Trax as the thought leader and leading provider of computer vision solutions through our Dynamic Merchandising solution.
The role is based in the US (Boston or Denver).
- Competitive package in line with your experience and qualifications
- Fast-paced, competitive tech environment
- Meaningful responsibilities with possibilities for significant impact
- Working on state-of-the art Image Recognition solutions which solve real customer problems
- Being part of global leading B2B tech unicorn
- Young and dynamic team
- An international environment
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Develop robust strategy to support the ambitious revenue and sales target of the Dynamic Merchandising solution
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation programs aligned with business goals. Think inbound, outbound, partner, and referral marketing.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer's journey.
- Orchestrate the production and publication of creative and highly informative content. Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Collaborate with sales and product marketing to build programs that support sales enablement.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance
- Develop Trax brand awareness dor Dynamic Merchandising through press and media relations, digital, social and in person campaigns
- Deliver localization needs for regional marketing materials.
The profile what we are looking for
- Education in business, 8+ years of experience
- Experience in leadership and management
- Experience in B2B marketing in a tech company
- Proficiency in inbound marketing software (HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo)
- Proficiency in CRM applications (Salesforce is a plus)
- Experience in writing blog posts in English
- Experience in organizing events
- Understanding of the retail/FMCG environment (strong plus)
- Drive: goal-oriented and perseverant
- Curiosity: self-learner and open minded, constantly self-improving
- Flexibility: agile thinking and execution, adaptability in the face of evolving business needs
- Caring: empathetic, good listener and attentive to others' needs and emotions
- Conviction: able to stand up for their beliefs and opinions
- Impeccable communication skills & excellent
- Great writing and research skills
- Creative thinker
- Attention to detail
- Growth hacker spirit