Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Implementation Manager to be part of Trax Retail Watch delivery team – To technically lead complex large-scale installations of Trax innovative IOT products in retail stores locally.
This will be a 6 months contract role with potential to become permanent after.
- End to end responsibility for on-site installations, maintenance and logistics services
- Managing and training local 3rd party vendors, creating detailed statements of work for running end to end planning, installation, and maintenance activities
- Installations - Working closely with Trax project managers as their main point of contact for creating and executing detailed installation plans for all new projects – Meeting project timelines, ensuring high quality and exceeding customer expectations
- Maintenance - Working closely with Trax customer support department to ensure all projects open issues are maintained and meeting SLA targets
- On Site Projects Support – Supporting various project related activities on site such as users app training, data validation and system optimization tasks
- IoT and networking support – Being the 1st line of support for major IoT/Networking or server issues which may occur on site.
- Adapting to fast changes in products, customer requirements and management decisions to ensure our HW/SW delivery are not affected
- 3+ years of experience with large scale implementations and maintenance services for TIER 1 customers
- 3+ years of experience managing 3rd party hardware service providers
- ‘Hands On’ approach and excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong technical and troubleshooting knowledge in IT and IOT environments; SaaS is an advantage
- Good Knowledge in various data tools (SQL ,Office)
- Experience working with Linux OS – Preferably Ubuntu
- Knowledge in python scripting – an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English – A must
- Willingness to travel to installation sites locally (up to 20%)
- A leader with Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, A team player
- Out of the box thinker, assertive and with strong decision-making skills
- A flexible person, adapting to fast changes, Customer’s escalations and ad hoc tasks with a clear ‘can do’ approach Organized and efficient
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well