Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit www.traxretail.com.
Trax Retail is looking for a tech-savvy, independent and highly motivated IT Specialist, to provide internal IT services and support for employees in a global, dynamic, and fast-growing environment.
In this role, you will provide exceptional end-user support across the enterprise. You will maintain IT Asset Management (ITAM) practices, provide Tier 1-2 support, and perform IT system administrations tasks, including SaaS application management. The ideal candidate will be able to identify process improvement opportunities, create knowledge base documentation, and be willing to take ownership of user support in our Americas Region.
- Supporting and troubleshooting End-User IT related incidents and requests, including hardware and software issues (Windows, OSX, Linux, SaaS applications)
- Account provisioning/deprovisioning
- Be the IT liaison for new employees
- Maintain IT Ticket SLA’s
- Understanding of basic computer networking (ethernet, wireless, TCP/IP, DNS, etc.)
- Maintain IT asset lifecycle, inventory management, and record accuracy
- System administration in a multitude of SaaS applications: Okta, Slack, O365, Gsuite, Azure AD and more
- Establish yourself as a dependable, solution-oriented IT Specialist who can act as the point of contact (Tier 1-2) for customers
- Provide multifaceted support through tickets, direct messaging, and calls
- Interact with senior level executives using excellent communication skills, and provide white glove support services for Trax VIP users in the US region
- Educate the customer on IT issues and solutions
- Record events, problems, and resolutions in tickets, knowledge bases and logs
- 2+ years of experience in the IT field
- Journey level knowledge of SaaS applications (Gsuite, Okta, O365, etc.)
- Expert level knowledge of end user support (etiquette, prioritization, follow though)
- Degree in CS, IS, Networking, or other related discipline; Experience in lieu of education will be considered
- Fluency in English
- Independent and highly motivated Individual who can accomplish significant results and high level of positive impact while working remote
- Effectively communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users
- Ability to learn technologies quickly
- Customer oriented and cool-tempered
- Prioritization, planning and organization skills
- Adaptability and teamwork skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of ITIL (preferred)
- Relevant professional certification(s)