Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Senior Full Stack Engineer
About The Position
Trax is looking for a senior Full Stack Engineer to join one of our core R&D teams.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for developing new features, fixing bugs, and improving code. The ideal candidate will be someone with experience designing, implementing and working with scalable, highly available, high throughput systems. We are looking for someone who can work on large back end migrations and rewrites, but can also give a hand on the front end where necessary.
- Develop, design and maintain web applications as a Full Stack Engineer
- Work in sprints to add new features to core Trax applications
- Fix bugs in legacy code and where possible improve the overall code quality
- Re-design or re-implement existing data flows and service architecture
- Identify suitable technologies that will drive efficiency and introduce these to relevant architecture and services
- 5+ years full stack development experience
- Significant knowledge of Node.js + Express
- Experience working with Angular 9+
- Experience with large scale production environments and microservices architecture
- Database experience in both SQL/ NoSQL databases such as MySQL/ MongoDB
- Cloud Infra, Docker, CI/CD
- TypeScript - Big advantage
- NestJS - Big advantage
- Experience with migrations and big system redesigns
- Knows how to push initiatives forward
- Fast learner and autodidact
- Team player - can collaborate with team members, product, QA, other dev teams