Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Frontend Web Developer
About The Position
Trax is looking for a talented frontend web developer to further strengthen its R&D team.
Are you someone who is not afraid of diving deep into the code? Do you have excellent debugging skills and easily understand complex business logic? Then join us and work on our ever-developing web platform, which is built upon Angular and various other frontend technologies.
- Frontend development of web applications
- Development, delivery, and maintenance of high-quality technical solutions that benefit our customers
- Designing, building, and shipping micro front-ends to a cloud environment
- Taking responsibility as a member of a self-contained, independent, fast-paced team
- At least 3 years of hands-on industry experience as a frontend developer
- Experience in Angular or willingness to learn it
- Profound understanding of HTML, CSS and related technologies
- General understanding of backend technologies and APIs
What your day might look like
- Developing frontend applications with Angular, AngularJS and Vanilla JS as well
- Working together with UX and product teams to deliver the best experience to our customers
- Working together with backend and full-stack developers
- Using and contributing to our growing internal frontend component library
- You will face various platforms, clean and legacy code, new and deprecated frameworks
- Working with an open minded, motivated and international developer community always striving to improve
- Iteratively improving, refactoring our services, doing design and peer reviews - as part of everyday development
- Improving your professional skills through trainings, mentoring and internal community events
What we can provide You in return
- Supportive environment: You can rely on us from your first working day. You will be cared for and get every support and feedback you need for your personal development.
- Learning platform: You can access hundreds of courses and articles in order to keep your knowledge fresh and gather new skills.
- Career path: We pay high attention to internal promotions and provide you the opportunity to step up the career ladder.
- International environment: With 20 offices worldwide, you will definitely get in touch with other cultures and gain useful experience in an international environment.
- Flexibility: We have a high-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule.
- Wide range of fringe benefits: AYCM card, culture-related benefit, health insurance package, performance bonus, home office allowance.