Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Senior Software Engineer
About The Position
As a Full-Stack Software Engineer you will be responsible for the development and enhancement of our suite of internal tools.
You will be part of the Fieldwork team working with the mandate to get the best work possible for our users when they perform tasks in store. You’ll have influence over our whole web platform, from design to production, participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product. All of this, while working with a small team of great people from around the world.
If you like to think about the problem as much as the solution, enjoy working as part of a small team and like introducing new technology to others then Trax is the place for you.
- Full stack development of web applications
- Development, delivery, and maintenance of high-quality technical solutions that benefit our customers
- Designing, building, and shipping micro-services/front-end to a cloud environment
- Taking responsibility as a member of a self-contained, independent, fast-paced team
- At least 3 years of hands-on industry experience as a full-stack developer or experience in a complex technical setting with extension to both frontend and backend technology stack
- 3-5 years of experience of C#/.NET
- Knowledge of Angular and/or React
- Knowledge of databases such as SQL/ NoSQL/ MySQL/ MongoDB