Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Senior Business Intelligence Specialist
About The Position
Trax Retail is looking for a talented Senior BI Specialist to drive dashboard development, report implementation, and data analysis to help our clients reach maximum value from our data.
This role will act as a focal point of contact to internal and external stakeholders for all BI and Adhoc reporting activities. Internally, this role will be paramount in providing valuable feedback from implementation to the product and engineering teams to contribute and shape the future version of the product and its implementation processes.
- Lead the planning, design, implementation, and maintenance of scalable value driving dashboards for Trax customers and design partners.
- Conduct UAT and training workshops for customers
- Produce client facing QRG’s, presentations, and reports
- Engage with Trax BI customers via recurrent status meeting, on-going issue tracking, etc.
- Work with various inbound and outbound stakeholders to understand business priorities and translate requirements into data marts, data models, and dashboards
- Proactively identify gaps in functionality, data warehouse, and tools to collaborate with engineering to close them
- Take a leading role in the adoption process of the product in Trax
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Strong customer facing capabilities, excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to independently prepare and run face to face customer workshops, UAT’s, and trainings
- Experience with PowerBI is a must and experience with Sisense, Qlik, Tableau, etc. are pluses
- Experience in SQL is a must
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Pattern recognition, data analysis and reporting related experiences
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and can leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services, and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax uses smartphones, tablets, fixed cameras, and robotics to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time.
In 2019, we were selected as a Red Herring Top 100 Global company and have been ranked in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list. Our global headquarters is in Singapore, with offices across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, North America and South America. To find out more about Trax, please visit www.TraxRetail.com.
Trax Retail provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.