Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
We are looking for an Android Developer to join our talented team responsible for the development of Trax’s applications, aimed to support in store execution for our CPG clients.
· Collaborate with a global team to define, design, and deliver features
· Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of our apps
· Identify new and emerging technologies to improve our app capabilities
· Work closely with various stakeholders
· 3+ years of experience developing Native Android Apps using Kotlin
· Experience with Android Jetpack Architecture Components and MVVM design pattern
· Reactive programming using RxJava, Kotlin Coroutines
· Experience working with persistent DB such as Realm, Room
· Tested, Provisioned, Compiled, and Deployed applications to Google Play Store
· Experience with RESTful APIs and Retrofit
· Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
· Good communication and team player.
· Good verbal and written English
· Proactive and Strong sense of ownership
Nice to have experience in:
· Cross platform development Flutter, Xamarin
· Mobile CI/CD
· Building SDKs
· Camera Library
· TensorFlow Lite (ML)
· Server development: NodeJS, Python
· iOS development
· B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering