Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax is looking for a ModelOps Engineer/Analyst to join our AI Unit. This person will serve as the primary technical liaison, hands-on interface between all groups that implement and benefit from computer vision technologies, assist in the integration of Model Life Cycle management capabilities into the company enterprise systems and business applications.
The ideal candidate will be an independent, highly-motivated, analytics professional. He or she will be familiar with state-of-the-art technologies and capable of learning our business in detail. He or she will work in a dynamic environment undergoing rapid growth and be responsible for generating insights to our largest customers and our internal AI-unit team.
This role is for a 18 months period with an option to be permanent.
- Working on state-of-the-art technologies with amazing people
- Learning & development opportunities
- Global work environment, diverse & inclusive company
Your Day 2 Day:
- Produce on-demand insights based on production issues in any part of the recognition factory
- Automate analytic processes and build tools to ensure data integrity
- Work closely with development and solution teams
- Lead model ownership including mapping technical and business gaps
- Develop components to improve recognition factory and model efficiency
- BSc in Computer Science/ Mathematics/ Engineering - must
- MSc in Computer Science/ Mathematics/ Engineering - an advantage
- Strong analytic skills, expert in driving value from data
- Experience in programming (Python is an advantage)
- Knowledge in Deep Learning – an advantage
- Familiarity with MySQL, Big Query, MongoDB, PostgreSQL - an advantage
- Enthusiastic about production environment
- Multitasking skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- Passion for learning