Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and the ability to leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax does this using smartphone apps, fixed cameras and crowd sourcing to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time. The company is proud to serve global brands like Coca-Cola, ABInBev, Heineken, Nestle, Mars, Mondelez and many more.
Please visit www.traxretail.com for more information.
Reporting to the Data Specialist Team Lead, the Data Specialist will lead the successful set-up of Trax solutions, finalize reporting requirements, and deliver the professional services deliverables to client satisfaction and acceptance.
● Translate reporting requirements into formats accepted by Trax service providers and oversee the timely development process
● Working closely with the customer and developments team to define, receive and run user acceptance test on professional services deliverables
● Develop deep knowledge and expertise on Trax products and solutions
● Collaborate with project stakeholders internal/external, partners, R&D teams, support, QA and subject matter experts to implement the desired solution
● Responsible and accountable for setup, configuration and maintenance of project reporting and KPIs including periodic analysis of related data items
● Support customer integration process with Trax systems via API
● Data analysis for ongoing monitoring and anomaly recognition
● 3-5 years of experience in customer facing role as a business analyst/data specialist in software delivery projects; SaaS is an advantage
● Strong Excel and SQL proficiency
● Experience working with JSON data structures is a plus
● Experience in Retail/CPG/FMCG market will be an advantage
● Diligent with attention to detail
● Good documentation, technical writing skills
● Must possess proficient verbal, written and presentation skills in English
● BSc Computer Science / Information Systems / Industrial engineering or equivalent