Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Inside Sales Manager
About The Position
We are seeking an Inside Sales Manager, based anywhere in the US but in preference in Denver, NY/NJ, or Boston. The primary focus of this role is to create pipeline and generate new business with accounts in CPG (primarily) and consumer electronics. In order to be successful this individual will need to focus on creating leads, crafting targeted outreach campaigns, building a robust pipeline, qualifying and closing business with companies in the Consumer-Packaged Goods industry. The role will report to the VP of Sales, North America. We are looking for a team player who can proactively collaborate with Lead Generation, Marketing and the Sales Directors in building his pipeline. Someone who can navigate resources effectively to create successful programs that address his customers business needs, and is capable of managing an accurate forecast.
- Collaborate with Sales Directors and other functions within a territory of CPG, brokers, retailers, and consumer electronics accounts
- Create account leads and effective sales campaigns
- Qualify leads and identify relevant budgets within his accounts
- Manage relationships and build rapport with his customers
- Work with internal solution leads in developing business solutions that address his clients’ business needs
- Present Trax and our solutions effectively and confidently
- Educate customers on solutions, use-cases, and ROI
- Manage forecast in Salesforce.com
- Collaborate and align with Marketing, Lead Gen, Sales, and Operations
- Other duties as assigned
Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and can leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services, and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax uses smartphones, tablets, fixed cameras, and robotics to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time.
In 2019, we were selected as a Red Herring Top 100 Global company and have been ranked in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list. Our global headquarters is in Singapore, with offices across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, North America and South America. To find out more about Trax, please visit www.TraxRetail.com.
Trax Retail provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Bachelor’s preferred
- Experience selling to CPGs in Sales or Marketing functions
- Strong Communicator, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills
- Possess team-working skills, ability to work with a matrix team including Operations, Sales, Marketing, and Delivery in an effective manner
- Sales Acumen
- Customer/Client Focus
- Time Management
- Team player
- Attention to details
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Organized and efficient, able to work in an entrepreneurial / start up environment
- Possess a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
- Technical Capacity
- CPG Industry Knowledge and Relationships