Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit www.traxretail.com.
Trax is expanding our business with Retailers around the globe. In the United States we have launched multiple pilot engagements with large national Retailers. We are looking to hire an Account Manager who can have a dedicated focus on these retail customers and help drive them from successful pilots into chain wide rollouts.
The main responsibilities of this Account Manager are to build strong relationships with each of our retailer customers and to own these relationships from a commercial standpoint. This involves ensuring we are aligned on success criteria for each program phase and ensuring that we marshall the necessary resources from across Trax to delivery successfully for the customers.
- Build relationships across each customer
- Define account plans to achieve our goals in each account aligning quarterly with leadership
- Understand customer organizations and buying decision criteria
- Understand and document organization structure & decision-making processes for each customer
- Work closely with customer to ensure smooth adoption of technology both at store level and at HQ
- Manage negotiation with customers on commercial terms & agreements
- Build new business opportunities inside existing accounts
- Ensure we are bringing necessary resources from Trax to meet customer needs
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets for Syndicated product
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets for Medium/Local CPGs
- 5-10 years as a sales leader driving meaningful revenue in the Retail space.
- Should be able to negotiate with customers calmly and other companies to maximise customer relations and product performance.
- Communicate clearly and often.
- Must be able to plan strategies and future operation goals effectively.
- Should have a wide variety of skills that can be employed simultaneously.