Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Senior Account Director
About The Position
Shopkick is on a mission to bring delight and reward to the consumer shopping experience. As part of the Trax Retail family, we are a unicorn looking to accelerate our growth trajectory as we partner with major brands and retailers to transform the way people engage with stores and products, both online and in the physical world.
Shopkick is looking for a talented, performance-oriented Senior Account Director based in Minneapolis. This position will require someone who works well servicing and negotiating with day-to-day customers as well as upper-level C-suite executives at Fortune 500 companies. In addition, someone who has had success identifying, hunting and the ability to close and renew business. An individual who enjoys bringing solutions to their client’s challenges, someone who is part of the business community and someone they call upon as a resource.
We are looking for knowledge of shopper marketing, brand and/or retail marketing (including video), consumer promotions, and brand activations. Past successes of building out territories, achieving revenue attainment and the ability to scale in a dynamic industry is a must!
What you will do:
- Meet and exceed revenue targets and client’s KPIs
- Identify and develop and grow accounts and client relationships in Minneapolis and the Midwest
- Accurately forecast, track and report revenue
- Articulate Shopkick's ability to connect with consumers throughout the path to purchase.
- Build and close a pipeline of campaigns and partnerships with Fortune 500 marketers across CPG, Retail, Entertainment, QSR, Gaming, Auto and Technology verticals
- Develop strong creative proposals for shopper, brand, and retail customers
What you will bring:
- 5+ years work experience in media, shopper, or retail sales (agency, publisher, or client side)
- Successful track record of closing deals with Fortune 500 companies across CPG, Retail, QSR, Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, and/or Gaming companies
- Excellent client management and communication/interpersonal skills
- Excellent references (recent and relevant) from former clients and employers
- Outstanding presentation skills, written and oral
- Knowledge of new media/marketing channels, monetization models and business landscape
- Must be self-starter, organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work well cross-functionally and collaborate with other regions
- Experience and expertise in mobile or interactive technologies is a plus
Trax is committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace where all team members, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education, or disability, feels valued and respected. We are committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all.