Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax is currently looking for a new Account Manager to further strengthen its team.
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit www.traxretail.com.
- Work on strategic market and global accounts
- Understand your customers’ needs & pain points and propose upselling opportunities and solutions
- Continuously strive for client satisfaction and build long-term relationships
- Drive sales activities: customer meetings, discovery workshops, and liaise with customers for new products/solutions
- Support building the business strategy for growing existing customers by providing analytics based on customer data
- Assist the sales team with global accounts, commercial plans, renewal negotiation
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Project Managers, Product Managers, Solution Engineers)
- Prospect new customers in targeted markets (customer development)
- Monitor the competition (market analysis)
- You have proven track record (approximately 3-5 years) in Sale Management and/or Account Management
- You have degree in Business/Economics or similar field
- You are highly driven by customer satisfaction and know how to build long-term relationship with clients
- You are flexible (agile thinking) and have outstanding pro-activity
- You are caring and empathetic, and attentive to others’ needs and emotions
- You have excellent written and spoken proficiency in English
- You are open for travelling
- FMCG/Retail industry experience/knowledge
- Sales major
What we offer
- Working on state-of-the-art technology with an international team
- Fully remote working model
- Career path internally
- Learning & development opportunities
Trax is committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace where all team members, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education, or disability, feels valued and respected. We are committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all.