Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Account Executive - Midcap CPG
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit www.traxretail.com.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team and sell our retail technology and merchandising solutions to CPG companies focusing on CPG companies with over $500M annual sales. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the CPG and retail industry and be able to build relationships with key decision-makers. You will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies, generating new leads, closing deals, and growing accounts.
Highlights of this role will include:
- Opportunity to work in a well-funded growth company with very successful and entrepreneurial leadership.
- Works across many parts of the business, from sales to field services, while also acting as the point of contact for various clients to ensure a unified process.
- Access to Operations and Product leadership teams, as the organization has an open-door policy.
- Opportunity to evolve into a strategic sales role and client services.
- While you will have access to leadership, we encourage entrepreneurial thinking and you will be given rope to create your own path!
- Develop and execute sales strategies to grow our CPG technology merchandising business
- Generate new leads and qualify prospects
- Build relationships with key decision-makers at CPG companies
- Present our technology solutions and demonstrate their value by demonstrating ROI
- Present data analytics and sales impact to Sales and Marketing CPG executives
- Close deals and achieve sales goals
- Grow accounts and introduce all our 3 solutions, including Image Recognition, Dynamic Merchandising, Shopper Engagement
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and competitor activity
- 7+ years of experience in sales in the CPG industry
- Strong understanding of the CPG industry and its challenges
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of success selling into CPG companies
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Plus if you have experience from a CPG broker, agency or distributor
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote first work environment
- Fringe benefits including Mobile Phone and Meal reimbursements
- Opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals
- Chance to make a real impact on the CPG industry
Trax is committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace where all team members, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education, or disability, feels valued and respected. We are committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all.