Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Sales Manager – Emerging Brands
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit www.traxretail.com.
The primary responsibility of the Sales Manager is to sell our Dynamic Merchandising solutions to CPG customers, especially emerging brands like Liquid Death, Chosen, Once Upon A Farm. This solution includes surge merchandising, sales activation and may also include elements of Trax image recognition technology.
This is a new logo and sales role focusing on new growth CPGs, the candidate should maintain constant activity with prospects/targets.
This is segment has short sales cycle and requires a good volume of opportunities to be generated.
Please visit https://disruptors.traxretail.com/ for more information.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Define account strategies and calling plans to successfully re-activate previous Trax’ customers.
- Define strategies for selling solution directly into targeted group of North American CPG- Emerging Brands (new logos)
- Leverage existing industry relationships to source new customer opportunities. We are looking for Emerging and Midcap targets.
- Drive pipeline generation by through direct selling efforts and through partnership with Trax’s account management team.
- Maintain a high a quality pipeline with accurate data in the company’s CRM system
- Teamwork Oriented.
- Ability to understand complex technical solutions and products.
- Ability to create clear sales plans to navigate a wide solutions portfolio.
- Time Management.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Sales Acumen.
- CPG industry Knowledge.
- CPG industry relationship.
- Communicate clearly and often.
- A Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 4-5 years as a sales leader driving meaningful revenue in the CPG sales agency/broker sector.
- Should be able to negotiate with customers calmly and other companies to maximize customer relations and product performance.
- Must have analytical analysis skills.
- Must be able to plan strategies and future operation goals effectively.
Trax is committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace where all team members, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education, or disability, feels valued and respected. We are committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all.