Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Senior Product Manager
About The Position
We are looking for a Senior product manager to to lead our product strategy, roadmap and shape a wide variety of our products in Trax Digitization group.
The person joining our group will translate AI & Data science modules into leading products that making big impact in the retail world.
- Transform our product vision into reality
- Define & lead Digitization group quarterly and yearly roadmap
- Design a data driven products
- Focus on using machine learning and data analytics to enhance, improve, create, and shape products in the retail world
- Work closely with all stakeholders (internal clients, product team, data engineers, data scientists, AI&ML researchers, developers, architects, BI analysts, UI/UX designers) to find the right approach for each problem
- Handle new features/products from high-level requirements down to specific tasks for research and development teams.
- Identify our customer needs and opportunities through data, interviews, and research.
- Define and measure adoption success criteria and course correct in a data driven manner if needed
- Ensure deadlines are constantly being met.
- At least 5 years of experience in product management (from concept to launch)
- Strong technical and data driven orientation
- Knowledge and understanding of UI and UX principles.
- Proven success in working across an organization with different teams and departments
- Strong business and technical orientation.
- Ability to learn quickly and independently.
- Familiarity with computer vision – Big advantage
- Familiarity with Data science & Machine learning– Big advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent English
- Collaborative team player
- Technical degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent practical experience