Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Global Organizational & Talent Development Manager
About The Position
Join our global HR team and be responsible for building and implementing strategic organizational and talent development initiatives across the company. Put our teams' performance and career journey in the heart of our Organization and Talent Development process. Develop and maintain strong partnership with key stakeholders to ensure that programs are aligned with goals and business priorities.
This USA-based role will allow for remote work in the following locations:
- New Jersey
- New York
- Denver, Colorado
-Salary range: $90-100K/year. This role includes full benefits.
Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and can leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services, and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax uses smartphones, tablets, fixed cameras, and robotics to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time.
In 2019, we were selected as a Red Herring Top 100 Global company and have been ranked in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list. Our global headquarters is in Singapore, with offices across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, North America and South America. To find out more about Trax, please visit www.TraxRetail.com.
Trax Retail provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Develop, lead and facilitate E2E (entity to entity) Performance Management process for Trax with employee experience in the heart
- Facilitate meaningful feedback across the Trax culture empowered by 180/360 feedback survey data
- Experienced in OKR (objectives and key results) based goal management /Performance Management system
- Along with the HR Team and managers, oversee and analyze annual employee engagement results, facilitate discussions, develop and present highlights as needed to business partners, develop and implement engagement improvement plans by department
- Manage and oversee regular Pulse Check-ins and work closely to address the HR and leadership teams
- Support team members across the globe with providing a framework for meaningful career journeys
- Develop engaging and innovative talent and leadership development programs to focus on internal talent management and internal mobility
- Manage key talent assessments and planning, maintain key talent lists in partnership with global HR team and leaders across the organization to determine key talent development opportunities and strategies, measure retention of key talents
- Own meaningful Succession Planning strategy and set talents up for success in their career journey within Trax
- Build and own global R&R (rewards and recognition) system
- Own global L&D (learning and development) initiatives.
- Proven ability in building and developing new learning and development programs and strategies organizationally and globally
- Achievement-oriented, innovative, open minded, energetic and dynamic
- See difficult challenges as opportunities
- Strong communication, analytical and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively including strong oral, written and listening skills
- Strong ability to interact with internal customers at all levels of the organization
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills
- Must be able to work independently or as a member of a team, in a dynamic organization
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree with focus on Human Resources or a similar qualification and a minimum of 7 years of experience in the fast-paced technology company as Global HRBP/ Organizational & Talent Manager