Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Join us as an HR Generalist and be the main HR contact for the managers and employees of the French entity. This is an autonomous role, based in Paris, where you will be providing solutions, strategy, analysis and ideas whilst being part of an international organization.
HR development :
- Managing annual HR processes (annual day pass follow-up interview, professional interview).
- To implement Group's policies and procedures at a local level.
- To support the company in its change policies.
People & Culture:
- Provide daily support to employees and managers in the individual and collective management of the company.
- Facilitate employee relations with the right approach and to assure a constructive and collaborative social climate.
- Support managers in conducting relations with their teams in order to explain and give meaning to organisational and strategic decisions.
- Communicate all HR information, agreements and policies. Make useful and attractive presentations.
- Actively participate in the company's culture by creating events on site and virtually. Manage culture initiatives to ensure that our culture maintains momentum.
- Manage the teleworking practices and maintaining team life.
HR Compliance :
- Legal monitoring and guaranteeing the correct application of obligations in terms of labour law, accompanying managers and employees in their HR issues.
- Communicate and inform about French social obligations at group level. For the group you are the adviser and the support of our labour law related activities, making sure we are working compliant with local labour law.
- Co-animate with the Managing Director, the CSE meetings. Participate and organise meetings, management of the minutes.
HR Administration :
- Responsible for managing end to end employee life cycle.
- Management of onboarding and offboarding
- Provide guidance to employees on company HR policies and procedures (e.g. hybrid policy , leaves, etc.), working conditions, wages, benefits, etc
- Communicate with external provider (occupational health , supplementary health insurance, provident fund ...)
- Preparing variable payroll elements.
- Verify and validate the monthly payroll in collaboration with the people in charge of payroll.
- You have 1-2 years experience in a general HR position with international exposure.
- You have knowledge of the Human Resources field.
- Ability to explain French legal requirements in a multicultural and international environment.
- You have a level of English that allows you to interact with employees based abroad.
The assets to carry out the mission successfully:
- Initiative and proactivity
- Ability to adapt and anticipate
- Ability to listen and empathy
- Make everyday fun